Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations went by the Government of United states of america. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to some companies offering online registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much annoyance.
While planning to register a business, it is always a better idea to get a reputed registration small business. These companies have seasoned experts that execute your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the company registration. Below is the procedure followed to register a home based business in India:
1. Select at least four unique names in your company. Give your names priority according to choice. The registration entity will provide the name which is available. The names you select must contain no less than two words, first describing your business name and second one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for common history selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. five-hundred. If the applied name is available, take into account . registered for you. Inside the event of unavailability, you will have to apply for a different name.
3. Once title is approved, you can apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 32. This has to be done within 6 months of name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association coming from the solicitors and all of them stamped with suitable stamp duty. These people signed by at least two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange the following documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a replica of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy in the letter regarding accessibility of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of Limited Liability Partnerhsip Registration in India Online and filing fees
7. Obtain the certificate of incorporation to your Registrar of Companies. They will verify your documents and after verified, business will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate often is the date of one’s company listing.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it’s a complicated and long process where a good small mistake may cost a lot of money. Due to this reason, most of the people consider hiring companies’ house services. These companies have great skills and expertise in doing such tasks, and the’ve the right teams to complete each event. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser undertakings. Look around you and look for a registration company to get those company incorporated quickly.